Most Truly Reformed brethren will not be found within a foot of evangelical or Neo-Pentecostal asemblies- (besides the tongues speaking and other peculiar to those groups- which I am not advocating ) and here are some reasons why they hate or don’t like the singing within these assemblies:
1. Their songs are childish
2. Their songs are repettive
3. Their songs are loud and noisy
4. Can anyone sing with that loud band?
5. Singing led by bands tends to highlight performances instead of worship
6. Their songs are not biblical
7. The words of their songs are NOT biblical-even pagan
8. The singing is after an experience and encounter and not to understanding
9. The singing is eclipsed by the musicians who always goes to solo guitar riffing.
10. The theology of their songs are heretical/false teaching.
What do you think -are these valid concerns?