Switches in time
24 And when they heard it, they lifted their voices together to God and said, “Sovereign Lord, who made the heaven and the earth and the sea and everything in them,
25 who through the mouth of our father David, your servant, said by the Holy Spirit, “‘Why did the Gentiles rage, and the peoples plot in vain?
26 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers were gathered together, against the Lord and against his Anointed’—
27 for truly in this city there were gathered together against your holy servant Jesus, whom you anointed, both Herod and Pontius Pilate, along with the Gentiles and the peoples of Israel,
28 to do whatever your hand and your plan had predestined to take place.
I have gone over this items and details many time these past two weeks and I cannot help admit that I have to submit to Him on these-even though I don’t understand nor can foresee the end of it.
- When Sir Alex assigned me as the chairman of the CBG-TS Summer outing-this made sure that I will be attending our summer outing.
- The Committee chose CME over Splash Island, Binan and the pools of Pansol-in order to make sure that we have majority attendance during the event. Most engineers are living near the Central area.
- Weeks prior to Holy week-my wife and I have a talk if my family will still join this company outing. My wife said that my children would like to try the zip line of CME. And so I agreed to this even I have an alternative location- Ayala Greenfield and Carmelray clubhouse- which is simpler and quieter venue.
- When Sir Alex said that Sir VSG will come on April 14-since this after Holy Week. The original date was March 24. The alternate was April 21.
- A group of 4 made a reservation trek to CME –and was given the account manager of CME of 4 cabanas near the lap pool instead of the beach wave. Another company was able to reserved it ahead of us.
- A week prior to April 14-I threaten cancellation of the event since many are just paying their dues but in fact will not come. I said in an email-that if we cannot muster enough personnel (to me it has to be more than 20 persons) –then we better cancel it-but on the next committee meeting 27 personnel gave their commitment.
- Nathaniel came by Holy week and heard that there will be family outing. My youngest asked me if he can come-and I said –he is not on my excel file –but I said ‘bahala na’.
- He insisted to her mother and uncle to bring him to San Pedro by Thursday night. So he was brought by his uncle to San Pedro
- Late Friday night –I asked the Lord that I better have gout the next day-in order not to attend the outing –where I will be in-charge of the affair’s success and I am not that enthusiastic for this affair in the first place. The previous week- I have gout pain-and I can still feel it slightly. Early Saturday- there was no pain in my two feet. So we proceed to Taytay that day.